• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need help completing my USUM living dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'm looking for a blacephalon and poipole to complete my living dex. Since I played UM, I am unable to get blacephalon without trading it in from somewhere else and since poipole is unbreedable, so I only have one. If someone is able to help me with this, I am most grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:

dblanton361

Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2018
    I'm looking for a blacephalon and poipole to complete my living dex. Since I played UM, I am unable to get blacephalon without trading it in from somewhere else and since poipole is unbreedable, so I only have one. If someone is able to help me with this, I am most grateful.

I have a blacephalon, it is level 100 and hyper trained. Haven't done evs on it yet, but I can get it to you when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Hello!
    Trading hacked Pokémon is prohibited here, please do not ask for hacks :) I have edited your thread.
    You can find our rules here: [Click me!]
    Thank you :)

Sorry, I must've missed that part. I apologise for that. By hacked pokemon, I meant cloned, not sure if that is considered a hacked pokemon on this site.

I have a blacephalon, it is level 100 and hyper trained. Haven't done evs on it yet, but I can get it to you when I get home.

Thanks heaps. I could give you some shiny pokemon that I've managed to catch/hatch if you want.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sorry, I must've missed that part. I apologise for that. By hacked pokemon, I meant cloned, not sure if that is considered a hacked pokemon on this site.
    You can read all about it in the rules :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I have read the rules but it doesn't say anything about cloned pokemon, so I'm guessing that cloned pokemon isn't considered hacked pokemon?

Cloned is a copy, and not an edit of a Pokémon so it's allowed. You can see it in the Allowed Codes section in the rules, as we have other codes we allow such as 900x item codes, Exp boosts, etc :) if you have Powersaves you should take a look!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back