• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help completing pokedex for shiny charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hi there!

For the past few weeks I've been playing nonstop to get all the normal pokemons. All I'm missing now are some legendaries from ORAS but since I only own Pokemon X, I can't very well obtain them unless I manage to get lucky and snipe them on GTS. Extremely tiring and it's messing up my eventual living dex big time :'(

I'm not looking for to keep the pokemons as I will eventually buy ORAS myself (when my local store refill stock). I'll do tradebacks just to fill my pokedex. I don't really have much to offer in return, but I do have a Moon ball female ralts + Love Ball female Ekans I can give as thanks if anyone wants special ball pokemons.

Pokemons I need:
    Kyogre, Groudon, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigas, Landorus, Thundurus

Edit: For the first trade, I can trade one of my own legendaries as an assurance if needed, e.g. my legendary for Kyogre, then Kyogre for Groudon, Groudon for Regice and so on. When I've got the last one, Thundurus, I'll trade it back for my legendary that I first traded for Kyogre.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there!

For the past few weeks I've been playing nonstop to get all the normal pokemons. All I'm missing now are some legendaries from ORAS but since I only own Pokemon X, I can't very well obtain them unless I manage to get lucky and snipe them on GTS. Extremely tiring and it's messing up my eventual living dex big time :'(

I'm not looking for to keep the pokemons as I will eventually buy ORAS myself (when my local store refill stock). I'll do tradebacks just to fill my pokedex. I don't really have much to offer in return, but I do have a Moon ball female ralts + Love Ball female Ekans I can give as thanks if anyone wants special ball pokemons.

Pokemons I need:
    Kyogre, Groudon, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigas, Landorus, Thundurus

Edit: For the first trade, I can trade one of my own legendaries as an assurance if needed, e.g. my legendary for Kyogre, then Kyogre for Groudon, Groudon for Regice and so on. When I've got the last one, Thundurus, I'll trade it back for my legendary that I first traded for Kyogre.

i can do all of that. what's your timezone. I'm normally on from 9Pm GMT+1

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Thanks and sorry! I somehow managed to get them on gts anyway. Mod can close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back