• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need help completing pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWolv

Breeding Star
Years
  • Basculin
    Sawk
    Solrock
    Stonejorner

i have these, i just have to breed some for you. shouldn't take too long to do so.

Centiscorch i should have a spare if a sizzlipede won't do. and i can get you a swirlix with the evo item so it'll evolve when we trade. i don't have a flapple anymore though and no zacian atm

Correction: I don't have a spare Centiscorch but i have hidden ability sizzlipede and doing a few raids will get you enough candies to evolve it i am sure. is a ha sizzlipede okay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    Basculin
    Sawk
    Solrock
    Stonejorner

i have these, i just have to breed some for you. shouldn't take too long to do so.

Centiscorch i should have a spare if a sizzlipede won't do. and i can get you a swirlix with the evo item so it'll evolve when we trade. i don't have a flapple anymore though and no zacian atm

Correction: I don't have a spare Centiscorch but i have hidden ability sizzlipede and doing a few raids will get you enough candies to evolve it i am sure. is a ha sizzlipede okay?

Yeah thats perfectly fine. If you want it back after I level it I'll trade it back. Can I also trade you swirlix to get slurpuff? and if you have the sword legendary I'll trade it back

BlackWolv

Breeding Star
    Years
  • nah, these are for keeps =) i'll take any random you got for these. also, i did a raid and got the candies to evolve the sizzlipede so i'll have a centiscorch for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back