• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need help completing Shield Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Hello,
    Looking for help completing my Pokedex, need:

Slurpuff
    Rhyperior
    Gothita
    Escavalier
    Mawile
    Passimian
    Turtonator
    Solrock
    Darumaka
    Zacian

Any help would be greatly appreciated, touch trade for the more rare ones. Thanks

Years
  • I could touch trade you Rhydon with Protector (for Rhyperior) and Swirlix with Whipped Dream (for Slurpuff), and give you Gothita, Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock and Darumaka. Also if you have Karrablast, we could touch trade that with my Shelmet so we can register both their evolutions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Hello,
    Yes that would be great. I do have karrablast for touch trade. SW-4838-1548-0489 let me know when you can trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Mickcloud
    I'm hatching a Gothita egg right now if you have a goomy or cursula

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Ok I can touch trade as well let me know when your on. Miguel will be my name in game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Mickcloud if you still need them I have
    Swirlix
    Gothita
    Passimian
    Solrock

for goomy or corsola

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Yeah I made a goomy and corsola to trade. If you don't mind let's trade tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back