• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help deciding what sig to use....

<3 SK

SK is mine ^_^
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I made five different sigs and I dunno which one I should use. I also would like comments on them all if possible. =3

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Jet_803/ThestalosSig-2.jpg

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Jet_803/GKSpy2.jpg

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Jet_803/HydroforNick-1.jpg

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Jet_803/Ocean.jpg

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Jet_803/rasengansig.jpg

Thanks for any advise you can give me and any help you can give towards choosing which to use. =3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • This does not belong in the main Art Gallery. Banners/sig graphics belong in the Graphics & Photography forum.

Also, do NOT bump your thread by double posting. Be patient and wait for somebody to reply. Please read the rules before posting again.

*moves*

--FG

Years
  • just was about to say about double posting. ^^ I dunno which one u should use. I think u decide it yourself, as you are the one using the banner. -__-'

Back