• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED HELP FIXING, Aqua Fighters New Deck!~ PLEASE COMMENT ;)

What is the best out of these pokemon?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flareon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Leafeon

• Glaceon

• Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
  • New deck~~

Like I told burnpsy- if you don't have the cards, GET THEM. Simple as that.

Take out Medicham and Sandslash for a 4-3-1 line of Lucario Lv. X. Floatzel sucks, kill it, and Suicune can be replaced by a few Night Maintenances. Also, get two more Empoleons for a 4-3-3-1.

As for trainers, scrap the following:

Pokeballx2
    Pokedexhandy910is x2
    Potionx4
    Switchx1
    EnergySearchx2

These cards are a waste of space. Add in a bunch of searching and drawing supporters, like Professor Oak's Visit, Bebe's Search/ Celio's Network, Roseanne's Research, Team Galactic's Mars, etc.

As for energies, you don't need that many. Keep only about 1/4 of your deck energies- especially if you have enough Supporters to get what you need when you need it.

How about this deck(not full 60 cards~~ need help thinking of the rest plz!)

Ok

Pokemon~~

Piplup x4
    Prinplup x3
    Empoleon x1 (note at the front of the forum "I only have 1 empoleon)
    Empoleon lvlx x1

Buizel x2
    Floatzel x 2

(note the float line is pretty good)

Riolu x 2
    Lucario x 1
    Lucario lvlx x1

(note those are all of the Lucario chain we have)

(Sand line(Sandslash owns!!))

sandshrew x2
    Sandslash x1

Trainers~~

All from before ecxept plus power
    (note: My bro, Burpsy(*cough* he sucks *cough*)took all of the trainers you recomended for my deck)

Energy~~~

Water energy x10
    Fighting energy x7

Well? what do you think?

Plz help me find more cards to fill up deck

*cough* *cough* my bro still sucks *cough*

What do you mean? It's not stealing. It's using proxies, which many people do. Besides, if you're in a friendly battle, most people would allow you to use them.

By the way, Burnpsy is not like most people
    :'(

Last edited:

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
    Years
  • Then Burnpsy is a jerk. If he doesn't like you using proxies, then don't fight him.

umm. you just fell for the extremely biased person called "sonicyellow"

he ran into the room randomly after I had just finished changing my deck, my deck needs to be fixed too, remember...

we use clear sleeves, making proxies extremely easy to spot, not that I REALLY mind if it's just practice (but he was right about me not being like most people, just not in the way he hinted)

sonicyellow

The fastest
    Years
  • Y, sure, but you use ALL OF THE TRAINERS air recommended :(

i meant ya
    sry
    :'(
    25charectors long

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • umm. you just fell for the extremely biased person called "sonicyellow"

he ran into the room randomly after I had just finished changing my deck, my deck needs to be fixed too, remember...

we use clear sleeves, making proxies extremely easy to spot, not that I REALLY mind if it's just practice (but he was right about me not being like most people, just not in the way he hinted)

Well, that's why most people use solid-backed sleeves. In fact, those kinds of sleeves are the only kind allowed in POP tournaments.

Although I don't see how you could tell a proxy from a clear-backed sleeve- remember, the printout is in front of the actual card.

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
    Years
  • Well, that's why most people use solid-backed sleeves. In fact, those kinds of sleeves are the only kind allowed in POP tournaments.

Although I don't see how you could tell a proxy from a clear-backed sleeve- remember, the printout is in front of the actual card.

I DIDN'T SEE THAT ON THE RULES FILE!!! ...and they let us use our clear ones ^^

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Hm. Well, I'm pretty sure clear-backed sleeves aren't allowed. Oh well, I'm playing Earthbound, and I can't really be bothered to look these things up.

sonicyellow

The fastest
    Years
  • Hm. Well, I'm pretty sure clear-backed sleeves aren't allowed. Oh well, I'm playing Earthbound, and I can't really be bothered to look these things up.

Did you say earthbound?!
    wow

:shocked::laugh:

Well, that's why most people use solid-backed sleeves. In fact, those kinds of sleeves are the only kind allowed in POP tournaments.

Also, i thought a proxy was in black and white?
    if so, wouldn't the player be able to tell it's a proxy?

well, unless you have a color printer(which we don't)

Plus, if you didn't ever enter a tournament, then how would you know if you can enter with clear sleves?

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Did you say earthbound?!
    wow

:shocked::laugh:

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Although I am a bit ashamed that it took me this long to start playing it...

Also, i thought a proxy was in black and white?
    if so, wouldn't the player be able to tell it's a proxy?

well, unless you have a color printer(which we don't)

I used a monochrome picture because that would be easier to print, but overall, it doesn't matter if it's in color or not. And of course an opponent will be able to tell it's a proxy. But in a friendly battle, that opponent would let you use it.

Plus, if you didn't ever enter a tournament, then how would you know if you can enter with clear sleves?

Just because I've never entered a tournament doesn't mean I've never read the rules, or gotten tips from other players.

sonicyellow

The fastest
    Years
  • kk, that pretty much covers everything, but, im pretty sure they use almost the exact same rules in leugus as pop tournament, so, sorry for askin'
    :(
    also, what kind of game is earthbound

sonicyellow

The fastest
    Years
  • oh that game :(
    sry
    ill try to remember next time

hmm i think ill be helping my bro test out infercatty

hmm i think burn will need to change his deck, air,
    i beat him, and he had 3 prize cards left, with my old deck:)

lol

ok, im really boored
    rly

what else should i do? (involving my deck

)............................................................................

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back