• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help. (free pokemon)

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Ok my wifi is not working. It says ican not find an access point. I am right in front of my router ds is facing it and there is nothing else on to interfere with it. If you can solve my problem i will give you 1 of the 3-birds or a manaphy
    1. pkmnRedFan-Manaphy

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Did you check if you have a firewall on your router. If you do you can take it off by going to Control Panel+Security Settings, Firewall should be on, then turn it off and it should go through. Hope this helps, Thanks!

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    i just checked and the firewall is off but it still wont work thnx

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    You could also try going to your DS's settings, deleting them and setting them all up again.
    Plus I think this suits the Tech Discussion forum more, so I'll just go ahead and move it. =D

Moved~

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    ok i still havent figured it out so help.
    pokemon i owe people when it is figured out

munchlax2270

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Start up your ds. go to its wi fi settings. start a connection if that doesnt work try to make sure your ds's nick name is on the list. plus, make sure you installed it with the included disc.

Back