• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need help getting some pkmn? Come here!!!

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
chimeco

Sun_the_Groudon said:
yes. you do. Icant find him though. hes SUPER RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone please tell me where to get "Chimeco" (the thing that looks like a baseball bat?)

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Dragon_Master said:
It's on the top of the mountain where the lady and man (old) are
And very rare

OK can someone tell me where in HOENN can I find corphish??
i REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! REALLY! want it

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
ScArLetSkye said:
Which 6 spots???!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's totally random, and it changes at random intervals, I caught a male and a female, bred some, got my milotic, and had the rest of the feebas brutally murdered. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back