• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help In Pokemon Ranger

UekiFan4

Go Green, And Save The World!!
Years
  • I really need help the mission where u have to do all four challenges? The title is "Three Challenges? And...".The part where u have 2 capture Charizard.I tried using my partner's assist but it won't work cuz the fireballs around the field are sooo annoying!!! Please help!!!
    P.S.-I'm playing Pokemon Ranger on No$gba and I'm very good at circling,except 4 this part.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    "Well since I finished the whole entire game I'll tell ya...just have electric types with you to full up your bar...and click on the fire's trust me that will help...it was soooo easy to catch like that, oh and trust me when you get to Entei more fire and it is EVERYWHERE!!!"

UekiFan4

Go Green, And Save The World!!
    Years
  • I really need help the mission where u have to do all four challenges? The title is "Three Challenges? And...".The part where u have 2 capture Charizard.I tried using my partner's assist but it won't work cuz the fireballs around the field are sooo annoying!!! Please help!!!
    P.S.-I'm playing Pokemon Ranger on No$gba and I'm very good at circling,except 4 this part.
    Seriously,help!!! No funny answers please!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    Your best bet is to capture a Poliwrath and trap Charizard in the bubble while it's flying. Then loop as fast as you can and it's Capture Complete!

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
  • just try poliwrath when the flames dissapear its your only shot to trap charizard and then cirkel it believe me
    i got the whole pokedex on ranger in 1 day that will work trust me it worked with groudon too so that would help a lot ............. o no thats no good you can,t take friend pokes with you so you need to fill all the five bars and when the flames dissapear paralyze him then cirkel Extreamely fast or it will not work so i wish you good luck i can,t do more for you sorry .......................

Back