• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help in Pokemon Ranger?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I'm playing Shadows of Almia and I'm stuck at the two rampardos. My styler is at lv. 16 and my partner Pokémon is Pachirisu. My other friends are three Mawile and a Cherrim. What do I do?

And no, I can't go back and change partners.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
I'm playing Shadows of Almia and I'm stuck at the two rampardos. My styler is at lv. 16 and my partner Pokémon is Pachirisu. My other friends are three Mawile and a Cherrim. What do I do?

And no, I can't go back and change partners.

Try exchanging one of those Mawile for a Magnemite and bringing along a Mankey, if you can. Also, make certain that you can draw large circles quickly around the Rampardos, so that you do not have to suffer through their desperation attack for long.

Darkrai Lv X

Sleep...Sleep...
Years
Okay,what you do is practice on it a few times with the attack where it drop the rocks one at a time.Circle it right after each rock drops,and use the Mawile when the HP bar is about half full.I know from experience how frustrating the Rampardos can be.Trust me,it just takes some time. ;)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I need help. Serebii says that the last boss Pokemon is Regigigas, so I've been trying to find how to unlock the event (or whatchamacallit) the only clue I have is the weird rock statue of some sort that you can find in the deep-part of Vien Forest. I've already unlocked the Celebi event so I think I already met the requirements. Please help.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Ah. Thanks very much. Although, this is kind of stupid, but where can you find a Garchomp? I know it's in the Hippowdon Temple, but I don't know where to look for, in the room with arrows, the only Pokemon I see there is are Banette, Tyranitar, Espeon, and Gabite.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I found it, I found it in the next room. xD

Last edited:
Back