• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help On A Name of My New Pokemon Site

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • I'm making a Pokemon website like marriland and serebii which will have lots of information on Pokemon and I don't know what I should name it. I'm thinking Everything Pokemon do you think this is a good name any suggestions?

A.I

Just a wee bit obsessed =]
    Years
  • Hmm, it's pretty late and my creative juices are flowing irregularly, which sounds really weird, because I happen to be really weird.
    I was thinking though maybe pick one of your favorites and try to produce a name from it.
    If that fails, then yes Everything Pokemon, sounds delightful.
    =D

Edit*
    I just thought of something. Maybe Planet Pokemon, or Planet [insert favorite pokemon and/or trainer, type and/or name here]

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Er, ambitious goals. You have alot of competition to do.
    Think hard before you begin, or else you'll have wasted alot of time and gained alot of disappointment in no time. What will your site offer that Serebii and Marriland don't.

And if you're uber leet and know exactly what to do:
    Promise me you won't steal.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I've been playing Crystal so it's bringing back old memories... here's some possible names (be warned: they are very lame): Slowpoke's Tail, 222 Pikachu Street (the name of my old Pokemon fansite which is no longer active) and Oddish Forest (when I was walking through Illex, almost every Pokemon I encountered was an Oddish).

Back