• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need Help on Finding Metal coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Can someone tell me where can I find the Item Metal coat in Emerald. I need to evolve my Onix to a Steelix for my new Emerald Team.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    oh, dam i could have said it...But the magnemites and the magnetons hold it in NEW MAUVILLE, well mabye some other places...And if u dont want to catch a magneton or magnemite, just use Zigzagoon's/Linoone's Covet move (Zigzagoon learns it at lvl 29 and Linoone, lvl 35) or just use Thief (from mabye another pokemon) on 1 of em and u can soon get Metal Coat sooner or later... (it was all thanks to that upnetwork website in the 1st place a couple of years ago...)^_^

Years
    DARK MIGHTY LATIAS said:
    oh, dam i could have said it...But the magnemites and the magnetons hold it in NEW MAUVILLE, well mabye some other places...And if u dont want to catch a magneton or magnemite, just use Zigzagoon's/Linoone's Covet move (Zigzagoon learns it at lvl 29 and Linoone, lvl 35) or just use Thief (from mabye another pokemon) on 1 of em and u can soon get Metal Coat sooner or later... (it was all thanks to that upnetwork website in the 1st place a couple of years ago...)^_^

Thanks for the Information

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah but there is only 1 Metal Coat in FR/LG, but yeah get more Metal Coats from R/S/E...Its all up to YOU, its your choice! ^__^

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    um...as far as I know is if you get a magnemite or magneton that's holding it.

you should be able to use a pokemon that know's theif/trick/covet to steal it

from them. you should use nincada, their pokemon ability makes it more likely

that the wild pokemon you fight will be holding an item. but it still takes a

while, then whenever a pokemon appears switch to something that can use

those moves and voila, you'll have a metal coat. or um...you could pick up

the one in fire red/ leaf green it's in the same island as team rockets hide out

down where there's like a pillar or lighthouse thing. I don't really remember.

but yeah metal coat...you get 'em from magnemite/magneton

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back