• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help on Pokemon Stadium 2!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I'm on Round 1, and I've beaten Gym Leader Castle, Earl's Pokemon Academy, and all of the Stadiums except Little Cup, which is the hardest for me to beat!

I've been using these Pokemon:
    Phanpy & Berry
    Squirtle & Bitter Berry
    Voltorb & Ice Berry
    Bulbasaur & Przcureberry
    Charmander & Mint Berry
    Mankey & Burnt Berry

And I get to Round 8 SO MANY TIMES, BUT I JUST CANNOT BEAT IT! Can you guys help, like make adjustments to this team, or any strategies that may help? The closest I've gotten was when I beat Gastly & Chansey with Mankey & Phanpy, but it's always either Magby or Poliwag that comes out, and they just beat the life outta my Pokemon!

*Shiny Umbreon*

is not the former mod
    Years
  • i have checked my sratergie guide..
    Elekid
    Gastly
    Houndour
    Kabuto
    Natu
    Remoraid

and this is what it says as well
    Using moves that cause status Anomolies is a good idea in this battle (essecially anything that lowsers their speed or acuracy0. moves that set up protective walls around your pokemon also work well.
    hope his has heled i also know ypur oppenents moves as well PM me for furrter help :)

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Umm... Okay I'll try that team, once I try with this team again.

EDIT: Umm... My other team worked! Hey, thanks anyway!

Last edited:
    Back