• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help (someone with 2 DS's and about 20 minutes free time, reward available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
  • Okay, basically I need somebody with the following things:

2 DS systems
    Wi-fi
    A copy of Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum
    A copy of Pokemon Black/White

The favour I ask is that you allow me to trade some of my pokemon from Platinum to your game, and you use the pokemon transfer lab on route 15 on your copy of Black/White to send the pokemon over from D/P/Pt. Then trade them to my White version. The reason I am asking this is because I do not own 2 DS systems so therefore cannot trade my Platinum pokemon to my White.

I would be extremely grateful to anyone who does me this favour, and I will happily give you something on this list in return:

Shiny Machop
    Shiny Bibarel
    Any starter egg from any gen (minus Tepig and Snivy)
    Egg moved Bagon (Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance)
    Egg moved Piplup (Agility)
    Egg moved Duskull (Pain Split)

As well as these, I also have almost any nature Ditto's (just ask) and most nature synchronize Abra's. I also have pokerus, many legendaries etc. so please post if you're interested.

Note: I would rather you are an active and trustworthy user (I will judge) because the pokemon I am trading to my White are very valuable (e.g. EV trained, events, shiny). Also I am looking to trade 18 pokemon at the moment, which is 3 sessions of trading from Platinum, so make sure you have 18 available unwanted/trash pokemon. I am aware of risks! Thanks, post or inbox if interested.

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    PM me with how many Pokemon.
    Will do it for the Machop :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back