• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help trading from diamond to platinum

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
Years
  • Hey guys, I need to trade my pokemon from diamond to platinum but my other ds stuffed up so I can't trade myself, so could someone help me trade my pokemon from diamond to platinum?

?

Years
  • Yeah, but, can I trust you? I mean these ones I'm transferring are shinies and...yeah..I'll give you a shiny aswell =D

Years
  • no need juz add my US Plat and pearl....i'll transfer my 4 shinies to u,then u transfer it to my US Plat,ok?after that i'll help u in transfering ur shinies from diamond to plat,K?

?

Years
  • kk, so I just get 4 junk pokemon, btw do you have msn? Because I'd find it easier talking on there than having to reload the page constantly, lol.

Edit: Duhh I'm slow. I just notice it then..

Back