• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help transferring?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    I'm guessing this goes in here since I'm trading from one of my games to another...And I need someone trustworthy to transfer with.
    I'm transferring from Diamond To Platinum
    What I'm transferring
    Level 85 Alakazam
    Level 46 Shiny Luxray
    Level 1 Shiny Riolu
    Level 34 Jolteon
    Level 36 Empoleon
    Level 24 Shiny Golbat

I would prefer someone with a good reputation on the forums...Like a mod or something?
    I hope/think I'm posting in the right forum...If not I'm sorry. Couldn't think of anywhere else.
    Anyways, Yeah I need help ASAP!!!
    I don't want them to get stolen so like I said, someone reputable on the forums, someone who can definitely be trusted. I appreciate anyone who will do this for me!

EDIT: I don't have an extra DS and my friend won't lend me his. I TRIED THE GTS for the ones that I have seen and the stupid things that I'm offering won't show up on the other game!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I could help...I'm not a mod but I won't steal anything....would you give me anything for helping?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    check the PM I replied to ;) What are your Friend CodeS (with a big S XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I thought I was doing lol...I got all my spare pokes ready for the trade....

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Ok then...whats ur fc and give me more info on this Tyranitar! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Guess I'm vouching but IDK if people do that anymore
    But He deserves it. :p
    Banngr was very helpful and didn't show any signs that he was considering scamming, helpful guy, trustworthy

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • heya ill trade with u banngr i can get any pokemon ive got dimond though but the trade should still work

my freind code is 2492 3524 9388 i hope we can trade and battle

Last edited:
    Back