• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with a bootleg ROM

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Yeah this may sound weird, and it is. But me and my friend have been playing a poorly translated Pokemon Emerald, and it's hilarious. We are aiming to complete the pokedex too.
    However I need help with either figuring out how to make GS codes work with it or How to edit the ROM mainly for one reason. Once you go onto the boat to make your way to the Battle Frontier, the person that greets you doesn't trigger the transition to leave the area. And the game is stuck, not frozen as the music remains but because the scene doesn't end, you are unable to move.

I have tried multiple GS codes to warp me to the Battle Frontier but none of them work as I have no idea what the region is and I've used JP codes EU codes and NA codes and they all do nothing.

I have also tried to edit the ROM but I am unable to as Advanced Map doesn't recognize the ROM

Please help

Back