• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with a game name :)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
    So, i've decide to make a R/S/E remake, with added features of course! But as of now I am completely puzzled to what I should call this game any suggestions?

I'm also aware that many people didn't really enjoy R/S/E but I still believe that, with a little bit of sprucing up, it could work.

Thanks,
    -PP

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    What exactly are the features that you're thinking of adding?

With that info maybe i can think of a name for it ;)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
    I was thinking minigames, sinnoh Pokemon, Hoenn and sections of Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh it is also based three years after the original R/S/E games and thats all I can think of at the moment.

The mythic depiction is kinda like this:
    "In the beginning there was one, the creator, at the end their was one, the destroyer"

The game is primarily about the fall of the world due to the Dark Pokémon, and if you can help with te name it would be much apprecieted.

And, also this is not the exact story, as I only really started to develop this game yesterday, so please also take that into consideration.
    -PP

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    Pokemon: Eclipse (Got that from your signature)
    Pokemon: Dark Rising

Pokemon: Opal
    Pokemon: Onyx

Pokemon: Nightfall

IDK, I don't have any more ideas right now...

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
    Pokemon: Eclipse (Got that from your signature)
    Pokemon: Dark Rising

Pokemon: Opal
    Pokemon: Onyx

Pokemon: Nightfall

IDK, I don't have any more ideas right now...
    Most of these are quite good :)
    Never even thought of Pokémon: Eclipse, and this will be taken in for consideration :)
    -PP

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Here's a few ideas:

Eternal Emerald
    Adamant Emerald
    Alkali
    Dark Matter
    Tachyon
    Event Horizon