• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need help with making a small change to Pkmn Vega

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
So I recently found out my 11 y.o. nephew is into Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon games and is collecting them, finishing them 100%. His next step, acording to my sister, is the whole Gen III games... After I played the Vega Hack a few years back, i figured it would've been a great challenge for him, but remembered the game to be too hard and frustrating, so that was it. Few days ago I stumbled across Vega Minus, that changed everything... So... The help I need is very simple. I am going to order a custom gba cartridge with pkmn vega minus and since I am a graphic designer I just finished my own version of the game's box and cartridge label (to make it look more "official") and the problem is the pokemon on the cover (Duserpent) does NOT appear on the game and I wanted to add it myself but I use a mac and I've downloaded 4 different softwares that just WON'T open... So I wanted to see if there's someone out there who's willing to lend me a hand here... My nephew's birthday is december 30th (the day after my birthday :D) and I want to give him this gift. The Pokemon I want to change is dunsupreme to duserpent (I know the owner's devian art page and WILL ask for permission if anyone can help me out)... And a few changes to it's type and lvl of evolution... I hope I'm not asking for too much...

Back