• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with my last instalment.

Days
  • Seen today
Hi everyone. I have created a new hack this year. 2 actually. I am currently hard at work on the third instalment. The final game in the series may be to much for me to take alone.

I don't want to give anything away too much, but I will definitely need a team that can help me with a massive project

I personally started this fan game journey because I have ideas that I would love to be able to perform. I have something I have always wanted to have even if it was all for myself.

Any of you a fan of Blitzball like me? Well I am going to make the series that features a game like Blitzball in my future titles. But I will need a bit of extra help.

Anyone interested in helping or have any ideas on how to find like-minded Pokémon hackers.

Back