• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Need help with my ROM hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I need help with my title screen, when i try putting it in my ROM goes all glitchey (Doesnt look like it works and everything ect..) And then i tried other tutorials so my thing just went completly white, my whole ROM is and i cant start it up now, so i have to use one of my old copies >.<

I need help from someone i can message or reply here because the tutorials dont work for me for soe reason, OR if someone has a video that would help :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Unfortunatley, this belongs in Emulation, not Pokemon General. So I'll move this there for you. :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • It'd be nice if other moderators read our rules so they knew if threads should be moved or not. :<

Anyway, if you have any ROM Hacking questions to ask please direct yourself over to the stickied Simple Question threads; use the appropriate one for emulation problems or hacking problems, please.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back