• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with my team.

Niko Collins

Psychoanalytic Red Mage
Years
  • So my team in Omega Ruby manage to help me barely get through the Elite Four and I ned help to see if my team is ready for online play. I call them the Chaos Guardians. Since I didn't know where to find the EVs of my Pokemon...I didn't add them. Hopefull their natures will help a little.

Swampert @ Swampertite
    Torrent
    Rash
    - Rock Smash
    - Waterfall
    - Surf
    - Dive

Swellow
    Guts
    Lonely
    - Air Slash
    - Agility
    - Brave Bird
    - Fly

Pikchu
    Lightning Rod
    Lax
    - Thunderbolt
    - Electro Ball
    - Strength
    - Agility

Serprior @ Amulet Coin
    Contrary
    Naive
    - Leaf Storm
    - Hold Back
    - Wring Out
    - Giga Drain

Lairon
    Rock Head
    Impish
    - Rest
    - Metal Sound
    - Iron Tail
    - Autotomize

Metagross @ Metagrossite
    Cleap Body
    Jolly
    - Miracle Eye
    - Strength
    - Hammer Arm
    - Meteor Mash

Do I need to make any changes? Probanbly...but I need help to do this...

Years
  • Why not Earthquake for Swampert instead of 3 Water type moves? Earthquake should be more useful then Dive or Waterfall.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Look, I'm sorry to say this, but if you are looking for online play, go catch or breed a new team. None of your Pokemon has a good nature or moves and if you used them in-game, also no good evs. Look up some guides on how to breed and train some competitive pokemon ;)

Back