• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Need help with my team

Cyndaquil99

PoKeMoN Master
    Years
    I'm trying to make a competitive or at least somewhat competitive team in my Pokemon X

The 4 I'm using are Typhlosion, Umbreon, Tyranitar, and Gogoat. I need 2 pokemon I like that can go with these 4. If you can put some good suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Years
    It's a good combo so far. All but typplosion are weak to bug type, which is like the most preferable weakness to have if i had to pick something to be weak against

Tyranitar is a good powerhouse, but he is weak to these 7 types, which is a lot imo. Just something to be aware of
    Fighting, Steel, Ground, Bug, Grass, Fairy, Water

I would add in a flying type. Aerodactly. Which you can get from glimmering cave with rock smash. Also good to have for HM fly

and a water type. I'd go with one of the two different regional starter Pokemon, Lapras, or Gyarados

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In addition to above, I believe an alternative to Aerodactyl would be Skarmory. It could take tough hits, and is also able to attack quite hard.

Cyndaquil99

PoKeMoN Master
    Years
    I already have both an aerodactyl and skarmary so I can just start breeding for better ones

But that leaves one slot remaining

Back