• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with sprites

Years
    I'm making a new game, Pokémon Delta, but I need some new custom character sprites to make the game look more original.
    I'm using Pokémon Essentials and the game-style is gen 5 (Black and White), so the sprites needs to fit that game-style.
    You'll ofc be credited.
    Write in the comments if you're interested in helping:))

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Here's a good place to start for Gen V overworld sprites: (broken link removed)
    Just add RadicalRaptr to your credits list & you should be good :)

Years
    Here's a good place to start for Gen V overworld sprites: (broken link removed)
    Just add RadicalRaptr to your credits list & you should be good :)

Thanks but I actually meant custom character sprites.
    I already have the Black and White sprites already, but I want the main characters to look different and unique:))

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Thanks but I actually meant custom character sprites.
    I already have the Black and White sprites already, but I want the main characters to look different and unique:))

You can try to remake the sprite of the default bw trainers with Photoshop or gimp, you don't have to, it's just my suggestion.

Back