• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with team for Showdown

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Ok, I need some help. I need a good counter to this team that my friend is using on Showdown. His team and attack(that i know of) are:

Mega Diancie
    (Magic Bounce)
    -Diamond Storm
    -Energy Ball

Victini (Victory Star)
    -Blue Flare
    -Bolt Strike
    -Energy Ball

Kangaskhan
    -Wish (basically keeps spamming Wish to either heal itself or team members)
    -Drain Punch

Galvantula
    -Sticky Web (sets up first)
    -Thunder
    -Energy Ball
    -Bug Buzz

Greninja(Battle Bond)
    -Dark Pulse
    -Surf

Serperior(Contrary)
    -Leaf Storm
    -Synthesis

Last edited:
    Years
  • For starters if the serperior leaves the playing board and gren does not exist or have water shuriken, scraf lando goes crazy ( assuming you play conservatively and not let it die to kangaskan ice punch or something ).

Also on the fun side mega sableye can bounce his webs back and not worry about dying to anything galvantula has.

Bisharp laughs at sticky webs and kills just about anything that does not resist it with sucker punch or is fast enough to outspeed the incoming iron head.

Scizor is also pretty cool, you can U-turn on diancie and kill his victini and bring in a threat or if he has hp fire ( I'm assuming he does not for build reasons ) just bullet punch and just remove it. but with scizor once it is out just click u-turn until victini is dead and if he goes galvantula just bring in heatran or something threatening to pressure him

Also Heatran comes in on serperior if it does not have hidden power ground it just clicks earth power and wears stuff down.

Also if you play around the galvantula ( and scald on the diancie switch ) you use toxapex to set up t-spikes and wear him down.

this is what I have.

Last edited:
    Back