• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
    Years
    Im currently working solo on three games Untitled (a pokemon / zelda amalgam), Videogame clash (cross platform charters in a super smash brothers stlye game), and mecca omega (d&d style), i need help in all areas but mostly with my graphics. Please help if you can im open to any and all help ty.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    You shouldn't be recruiting unless you have a reasonable amount of substance in your game.

Whatever happened to using Google and the different tutorials? These threads are getting really annoying.

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
    Years
    the games are already started and mostly coded its the visual side that is not ready and some minor glitches on the ones 2 player mode.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    You shouldn't be recruiting unless you have a reasonable amount of substance in your game.

Whatever happened to using Google and the different tutorials? These threads are getting really annoying.

And why is it that in every post I see you make, you're being a pompous windbag? Nobody likes an internet bully, kid.

Anyway, as for the OP, my advice would be to post some stuff that you have. People like seeing proof of your work before they volunteer to help you; the fact that you're simultaneously working on three games at once would make anyone hesitant to help, seeings how massive of an undertaking that is. Just post some screenshots and I'm sure you'll find someone, although it might be best to simply use the Team Recruitment Thread sticky.

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
    Years
    And why is it that in every post I see you make, you're being a pompous windbag? Nobody likes an internet bully, kid.

Anyway, as for the OP, my advice would be to post some stuff that you have. People like seeing proof of your work before they volunteer to help you; the fact that you're simultaneously working on three games at once would make anyone hesitant to help, seeings how massive of an undertaking that is. Just post some screenshots and I'm sure you'll find someone, although it might be best to simply use the Team Recruitment Thread sticky.

thank you for your advice and for defending me man, but the reason i'm undertaking 3 games is because i got as far as i could with out help and proper graphics so i would put one on hold and casually start another. I will be adding some screen shots to the thread soon tho

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
    Years
    screen shots

this is the main menu
    Need help
    this is the title screen
    Need help
    this is the master chief vs gramps an a train
    Need help
    this is the ironman vs general grivos on the final stage
    Need help