• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to draw me my character I've made up, Kai Crossheart, I need a good solid picture of him, because I need to make a 3D Model of him for a Video Game I'm working on.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    Eh, i'd think about it if you want?
    Give us a ref or discription or something?

^ this ^

How can anyone draw this if you dont give out any traits you are looking for. Tell us his role in your game. Is he the Hero of the Story or the Antagonist? Buff or Small? Tall or Short? Male or Female? Hair Color? Facial Hair? Tattoo's? Piercings? Style of clothing? is he or she gloomy or jolly? etc, etc, etc. There is so much that I must know so I can sketch the best possible character for you ^_^

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    ^ this ^

How can anyone draw this if you dont give out any traits you are looking for. Tell us his role in your game. Is he the Hero of the Story or the Antagonist? Buff or Small? Tall or Short? Male or Female? Hair Color? Facial Hair? Tattoo's? Piercings? Style of clothing? is he or she gloomy or jolly? etc, etc, etc. There is so much that I must know so I can sketch the best possible character for you ^_^

He is going to be the hero, in between buff and small, he's about 5'8", Male, black spikey have but not too spikey with dark red highlights, no facial hair, a tattoo of a dragon his his right arm his style of clothing is he wears a kind of black and red trench coat kind of like spectra's from bakugan if you watch it and his pants are cargo pants black with red on the sides. He's always serious, Blue eyes. If their is anything else let me know.

Back