• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    BDSP I got a shiny Giratina in trade while giving away shiny buizels but can't nickname him, he's my favorite shiny and I really want to nickname him does anyone wanna trade Giratina's for one that can be nicknamed? This one's name is just Giratina. I'm trying to name mine Strudel to go with all my food themed team 🥺 thanks so much

This is a shiny for a shiny request, just looking for someone who doesn't care about nicknames to swap shiny Giratinas with me because mine is just named "Giratina" and I want one that can be nicknamed so I can name him Strudel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I got a shiny Giratina in trade whike giving away shiny buizels but can't nickname him, he's my favorite shiny and I really want to nickname him does anyone wanna trade Giratina's for one that can be nicknamed? This one's name is just Giratina. I'm trying to name mine Strudel to go with all my food themed team 🥺 thanks so much

for what game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back