• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    the official website is down and my file is corrupted so i needed to find this too...

cheers Kakashi and Sasuke Lover!

edit: those mirrors are down for the time being, i guess i'll have to wait.

emerald fan

I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS=)AIM ME
    Years
    i have downloaded both of them on that page and on the page it says

"When you download the file, unzip and replace C:/Program Files\NetBattle\PokeBattle.exe with the PokeBattle.exe in your zip. NetBattle cannot be running while you do this. After you replace PokeBattle.exe, you are completely patched. Enjoy!"

and i dont have the slightest clue of what that means. plz tell me =)

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
    Years
    omg ppl.....

First you download this: https://pokemonpalace.net/zips/netbattle/Setup096.exe and install it.

Then, you download this (REGUARDLESS if NB is open or not): https://www.smogon.com/nb/download/PokeBattle096P2.zip

When you download the SECOND file, unzip it and replace C:\Program Files\NetBattle\PokeBattle.exe with the PokeBattle.exe in your folder that you just unzipped. NetBattle cannot be running while you do this. After you replace PokeBattle.exe, you are completely patched. Enjoy!

>_>

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Wow um... a bit SLOW confused there, don't you think paperfairy..?

I already helped him with what he needs; there is no need for rude people like you to butt in. WHY COULDN'T YOU LET THIS THREAD DIE?? -sigh- I did not want to trouble the mods, but now it seems I have to =/

*reports*

Years
    Okay people, let's not fight or be rude... both of you.

BTW -- Kakashi and Sasuke Lover, please make sure your posts have 4 words in them. Your first post here really had none. ;D
    Also, paperfairy posted yesterday... and you waited twenty-four hours to post asking the thread to die?

As far as I know, the question has been answered. So, this will be closed. ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back