• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Need LGP Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    So I am playing Pokemon Lets Go Eevee and am in need of Lets Go Pikachu exclusives, like grimer and oddish. Also while I'm here, I need dex entries for the legendary birds and mewtwo. Normally, I would just catch them in my own game. However, I want to shiny hunt them with a shiny charm, which requires their dex entries. I would only want to trade for them for the entry, then trade back to you. If you can help me with any of these, let me know, maybe I can help you with some exclusives as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2018
    Hi there, I have spare Pikachu exclusives I'd be happy to trade if you want them (with the exception of Scyther, he still eludes me). I only need help with 2 trade evolutions, Golem & Machamp.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Ah ok, I just replied to your post too lol. I can trade a graveler in return if you would like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back