• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Manaphy

nic555nac

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Ok everybody, i need a manaphy and i am willing to trade a shinny groudon(or maybe some other shinny pokemon)

Also i would like any sinnoh shinny pokemon, i will rewared with shinny pokemon.

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    i have manaphy but it is the pokemon that likes me the most in my game cuz the footprint guy said a have a very special bond with this pokemon so ill give u phione

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    its as much as i know unbreeded and un cloned.and american.do you have espeon and umbreon shiny?If i may may i have them both?or atleast espeon and another shiny?or shiny legendaries.

nic555nac

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    its as much as i know unbreeded and un cloned.and american.do you have espeon and umbreon shiny?If i may may i have them both?or atleast espeon and another shiny?or shiny legendaries.

only one, i do have umbreon

nic555nac

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    just a question,what is the difrence bettween breeded or unbreeded?

it's easy for manaphy, when you breed it, it turns into phinoe. Usualy, other breeded pokemon are lv1 or lower than they should be when you catch them.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    it doesent turn into phione,it makes a phione egg,and phione does not eveolve into manaphy.
    what shinys do you have?Please do tell.

Back