• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Many Offering Hundreds

Vegetaz100

Dragon Master
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2008
    ok i am ready to trade absol, tailow and arron tell me when you are ready

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i know you said 3 at a time, but i have a request of four, don't need to do them all at once, and all i have to offer are TM's (if you ask, chances are i have it). here is what i'm looking for:

Cyndaquil
    Eevee
    Spearow
    Dratini

like i said, all i have to offer are TM's, but if you ask, chances are i have it (if you don't already have them all).

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    ok i am ready to trade absol, tailow and arron tell me when you are ready

Im going on wifi now. See you soon.

i know you said 3 at a time, but i have a request of four, don't need to do them all at once, and all i have to offer are TM's (if you ask, chances are i have it). here is what i'm looking for:

Cyndaquil
    Eevee
    Spearow
    Dratini

like i said, all i have to offer are TM's, but if you ask, chances are i have it (if you don't already have them all).

Hey listen I'm not very interested in TMs and such at all, butI do feel sympathetic for what happened to your game, and I have always been a fan of your thread. So I will help you out. I donot have time right now, but I will breed them for you sometime today and I will send you a PM and we can trade tommorrow or whenever :)

Last edited:
    Back