• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Mew, Volcanion, or Diance. Anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
I just want to finish the dex, and I really need them. If you are interested, let me know and I'll tell you what I have to offer. P.S, do you think its illegal and unethical to clone event pokemon to finish the dex? I personally can't do it, and I wouldn't mind a cloned pokemon as long as it isn't tampered with (i.e messing with the game's code). However, if it is illegal and not allowed, then please let me know, as many of the forums I have seen seem to have mixed opinions.

User19sq

Cloning is allowed here, so you haven't to worry about that.

Although I do advise you to post up offers on your thread, to actually entice someone to give you what you're looking for.

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
I'm sorry I couldn't answer right away but if you want we can trade now fc5129 6379 2076

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back