• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need moon exclusive UB and legendary, have sun UB and legendary (good natures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    I am mainly looking to complete my dex so I am willing to trade back. all of these pokes have good natures that I will list below, and will only accept a good nature in return if we trade.

HAVE
    SOLGALEO-adamant
    BUZZWOLE- adamant
    XURKITREE- modest
    KARTANA- adamant/jolly

WANT
    COSMOG-LUNALA
    PHERAMOSA
    CELESTEEL

like i said I'm mainly looking for dex entries so I'm willing to trade right back if that is what you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    Hi I'm interested in that adamant buzzwole I have all three Pokemon you want have a modest lunala, modest and adamant pheromosa, and modest adamant and careful celesteela

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    Hi I'm interested in that adamant buzzwole I have all three Pokemon you want have a modest lunala, modest and adamant pheromosa, and modest adamant and careful celesteela

adamant buzzwole for careful celesteel good for you? would you do me a favor and do dex entry trades
    for pheramosa and lunala?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    adamant buzzwole for careful celesteel good for you? would you do me a favor and do dex entry trades
    for pheramosa and lunala?

Just got an adamant buzzwole from the GTS but I can still try them all for Dex entries if you still want so long as you help me evolve my boldore (it evolves from Trading) and from this point I'll be available all night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back