• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some advice on my team :)

Years
  • Hey guys, just looking for some advice on how i can improve my team a bit, pokemon suggestions etc.
    I don't use legendaries so please don't suggest me to use them.
    I also dont get the whole Iv/Ev thing so pleaseee dont ask me to calculate them cuz i really don't have a clue lmao.

Swampert (Docile)- 348,250,214,199,191,159
    Stealth Rock, Surf, Rest, Earthquake
    Item: Leftovers

Sceptile (Rash)- 287/208/167/302/160/282
    Night Slash, Leaf storm, Frenzy plant, False Swipe
    Item: Brightpowder

Electravire (Naive)- 295/298/181/220/180/276
    Hidden Power, Focus blast, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
    Item:Wise Glasses

Gliscor ((Modest)- 306/200/286/160/190/228
    Roost, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Swords Dance
    Item: Leftovers

Blissey (Timid)- 672/48/64/204/301/168
    Healing wish/ Softboiled/ Light screen/ Egg Bomb
    Item: Metal Powder

Houndoom (Impish)- 315/219/162/225/181/227
    Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch
    Item: Flame Plate

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • Your team is actually pretty balanced. The one suggestion I have is to teach your Swampert Ice Beam, which is TM13, or Dragon Claw. You really don't need Stealth Rock. You'll be facing a lot of Dragon-types - a lot of Wi-Fi trainers enjoy using them because they don't have many weaknesses. Dragon-types are weak against Ice-types and other Dragon-types.

Years
  • Your team is actually pretty balanced. The one suggestion I have is to teach your Swampert Ice Beam, which is TM13, or Dragon Claw. You really don't need Stealth Rock. You'll be facing a lot of Dragon-types - a lot of Wi-Fi trainers enjoy using them because they don't have many weaknesses. Dragon-types are weak against Ice-types and other Dragon-types.

I was thinking of using stealth rock because a lot of trainers like to use charizard as their fire type and stealth rock takes it out quite easily.

Back