• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automatonik

The Better Machine
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    First of all, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section or shouldn't be posting this thread at all. I figured this was the best place for what I have to say.

Anyway, I am in need of some advice. I have been planning to make a hack of Pokemon Blue for awhile now and have a couple of friends who are willing to help. The problem is that we don't quite know where to begin. I have gathered what seems to be all of the tools I need for this project which I will list below. If I am lacking any important things I may need to do this, I would be very grateful if someone would let me know. I would also be very grateful if an experienced ROM hacker would tell me how I should delve into this. Thanks in advance!

Here are the tools I have gathered:
    Attack Editor GB
    Oak into ed
    PkSprite RB
    Pokemap
    RB TM Editor
    RGB Starter Editor
    AGIXP411
    Poke Edit GB
    RB Title Screen Editor
    RBYG Gym Elite 4 Editor
    RBY Import (for musix)

BTW, I am sure there are at least a few tools I will need for this.

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    If i may...

You can get some tools from this website called Swampert Tools, it's a really good site. https://www.swamperttools.co.nr/

If i arn't allowed to link other tool websites then you can try looking through the Toolbox section for tools.

also I'd like to know if I could join this hack you're making, I've never actually done a hack of R/B/Y, but I have had the time to try the tools out myself so I know what's-what.

Automatonik

The Better Machine
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Thanks for the reply! I would love to have an experienced hand with this project, so you are welcome to help out. I really haven't done much at all so far, but I am very ready to get started. If you have msn, I think that would be the best way to go about communicating. If you have any other suggestions, I am open to them. I'll send you a pm with my e-mail.

If there is anyone else who is interested in helping out with this, that would be great. :}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back