• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Need Some Help with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Hello,

I recently got Pokemon Lets go Eevee for the switch. I love it so far but i haven't progressed in it because im missing two Pokemon that are my favorites alongside eevee. Originally i had them ready to go in Ultra Sun but learnt you cant trade them over to Lets Go. I don't play the Mobile game so haven't got any pokemon on there. My friend was going to help me, but they have kinda spaced and sold there copy already online. Anyways if anyone wouldn't mind trading me a

Neutral Growlithe and an Alolan Modest or Timid or Neutral Natured Vulpix (Ice) that would be awesome :D

I know i can get Vulpix at Celadon city but online they say that's like half way in the game and i these 3 (Eevee,Growlite and Alonan Vulpix) are my favorites in the game :)

I don't have anything rare or anything like that to give you in return (just started the game) but it would be great if anyone could help :D

Switch Code: SW-6414-6395-9700

Thank for taking the time to read this anyway :)

EDIT: (I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum beforehand, in the general Lets go Pikachu and Eevee one apologies :) ) I just saw the trading forum, the site didn't fully load on my tablet. Apologies

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back