• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
Years
  • yeah i need more help im tring to find the bady lucario can anyone tell me where he is if not do you know were pokemon #134, 065, 045 are i need to know in order to finish my poke dex

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    You can go to Iron Island and help out Riley, and he'll give you a Riolu egg. I can't check what the other Pokemon are as of right now, though.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • wierd my computer did a double post
    Go into the Iron Island(take the boat from Canalave city(6th gym/city), there are some passages you can take. Once you take a correct one you will meet up with this guy(forgot his name now) and defeat trainers, once at the end which you'll have to to defeat two TG trainers he will give you an Riolu egg for you accomponing him.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Pokemon #134- Vaporeon can be evolved from Eevee from a water stone

Pokemon #45- Vileplum can be evolved from Gloom with a leaf stone. You can only get it from FR/LG trades from the Pal Park

Pokemon #65- Alakazam can be evolved from Kadabra. Just get a partner or someone on PC that you can trade a Kadabra with and trade back and you will have an Alakazam

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Burmy can be found by slathering honey on sweet honey trees (those large yellowish trees that you see every once in a while), and checking back in 12-24 hours. If the tree is shaking, there's a pokemon in it. This doesn't guarantee that you'll find a burmy, since other pokemon can show up, like cascoon, so find as many trees as you can, slather them all with honey and check back later. You can find honey by going to Floaroma Town, and going through the northwest gate. The guy in the flower fields sells honey.

Drifloon can be found after you've beaten Team Galactic at Valley Windworks east of Floaroma Town. It appears outside by the windmills only on Fridays.

Finneon can be found by fishing with a Good Rod at Iron Island, Fuego Ironworks, Valley Windworks, and Canalave City, and probably the routes between those towns.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    thanks i just found Finneon lol dang i have to wait till friday is there a way i can change it so that i dont have to wait?
    You could probably change the date and time on your DS and then play on your Pokemon DP.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Duh, go to your DS settings and change it to Friday in the Daytime. Fly to Windworks and you'll actually see its OW. Talk to it and battle.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Btw, Drifloon is only availabel there IF

you do not fight the junior trainers in Fantina's gym. (5th) one of the junior trainers owns a drifloon =P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • *Beat everyone in Fantina's gym and still sees Drifloon at the Windworks every Friday* No idea where you got that idea from.

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
    Years
  • wired i fought only the gym leader in that gym i think but anyways im still looking for that danged burmry if anyone has a spare they can trade it would be most appresheated(cant spell)

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • *Beat everyone in Fantina's gym and still sees Drifloon at the Windworks every Friday* No idea where you got that idea from.
    Yeah I beat everyone in there too and I still see drifloon<3~

I battled all the trainers I could, so I already had seen all the pokemon after defeating the E4. (I think the game is made so if you battle everyone you can get the national dex easier :])

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
    Years
  • okay i have one more question does any trainer have the burmry as one of there pokemon then it would savwe me the hassle of trying to wait half a day next to a tree to find out its not burmry

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I haven't seen any trainer with Burmy so you're going to have to wait out the tree thing. But usually you dont' have to wait 12 hrs. I usually find mine after about 6 or so. I have about 2 of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back