• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some Pokes... I'd appreciate some help

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
Years
  • I am putting a team together... i need some help... all pokes need decent IVs please .. ill EV train them

I need a machamp for physical sweeping... no gaurd ability

Arcanine with good speed and attack IVs

Blissey for standard spec wall

ninjask as batton passer

starmie as spec sweeper

and skarmory as a good lead and def wall

IF you can help me.. im sort of noob.. just message me and we will talk.

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    i don't have a Blissey but i have a lvl 1 UT Happiny you could train up for your self. Let me know if your interested. Looking for low level starter pokes (bulbasaur, squirtle, togepi, igglybuff)

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
  • Not alot to offer... i mean i have uxie and azelf and all that but not mesprit.. im a noob guys lol i have some pokes but nothin good.. if i had ones i wouldnt need to trade lol but yeah that growlithe sounds awesome

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have 2 different Blisseys (1 calm, 1 bold) completely EV trained and at level 100.
    Do you have any events or UT shinies, or good IV pokemon to offer? I don't want any normal or legendary pokemon as my pokedex is complete.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
  • I think I can help you out, but I have no good IV bred yet of what you were looking for. Pls check my trade site, boutique plus page...I have some good ones there. As an act of good will, I will give you one of your choice from my list right there (pls see my boutique plus section, ok? you can have one of them-either chimchar or bagon).

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
  • ok thanks man my game name is Lance and my friend code is 0430 9823 3477... when you goin to be online?

Back