• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Strong Pokémon with GREAT moves

JSNDragon

ok he's ready my FC is 3565 8234 5678. Just tell me when you are going to get on so i can go downstairs where i have wireless. And i'd like the darkrai with the masterball.

JSNDragon

or without the masterball if you feel it's not worth it (it doesn't matter to me bc i catch all my pkmn with only pokeballs)

JSNDragon

Let me know when you are done with the elite 4 and can trade, and remember i'm also interested in that groudon, if you can't trade darkrai or something like that.

Last edited:

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I'm having a lot of trouble cloning it. Do you think I could trade you the Groudon?

JSNDragon

I really really really want darkrai. if i can offer you another pokemon as well do you think that would help? and i'm getting an adamant groudon so i don't need another.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Umm.. I'll try, are there any other Pokémon you want? If not I'll try cloning again tomorrow, my internet might calm down by then

JSNDragon

not really, i just want a darkrai, and if you can get it to me tom i'll throw in my lvl 56 luxray which knows thunder fang crunch discharge and roar. And i'll be online tom from around 8-12 EST poss later if my laptop charger arrives and i'm not tied to the stupid library computers anymore. Oh and i have to go in 5 so i guess we can finish this tom

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • aight, since i clone really easily, how about we trade my shiny latias for ur ditto+mball+darkrai, then i clone the darkrai and give one of them back to u?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Ok sure, how about I trade you the Darkrai for Latias, then you clone two, and then I trade you a Ditto w/ Masterball and a Mew w/ Masterball for 2 Darkrais?

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Ok, ill go online now, FC in sig, can we hurry plz?

EDIT:Cloning 2 will be a real pain BTW... cant i just clone 1 (so there will be 1 for me and 1 for u?)

Back