• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED STUNKY WILL TRADE MISDREAVUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay, so I'm doing a challenge, and for the challenge I need a stunky. But in my game I can't catch one. So, I'm offering to breed a Misdreavus for a Stunky. I can hatch the egg, or we can trade eggs. Either is fine with me. Also, if you want me to hatch the egg, tell me what you would like to name the Misdreavus. Thank you!

Years
  • Okay, so I'm doing a challenge, and for the challenge I need a stunky. But in my game I can't catch one. So, I'm offering to breed a Misdreavus for a Stunky. I can hatch the egg, or we can trade eggs. Either is fine with me. Also, if you want me to hatch the egg, tell me what you would like to name the Misdreavus. Thank you!

Ive got a Stunky, do you happen to have A Misdreavus 5-6iv?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back