• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR A COMPETITIVE TEAM PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hey all, I never really got into competitive battling but I'm trying to now and would appreciate any advice from others who do so. I'm having trouble deciding on a team and a moveset/EV spread for my eventual dragonite. I currently have an adamant dratini with perfect IV's except Sp. Atk obviously. I'm not sure what moveset to use for it and how many EV's for each stat. The only other Pokemon I have so far in my team is a careful Skarmory with perfect IV's in everything except Sp. Atk. The EV spread I chose to use was 224 HP, 32 Def, and 252 Sp. Def. I wanted him to be well rounded with HP, def, and sp def. His moveset will likely be spikes, toxic, roost, and a physical flying attack. Please help if you can, any advise is appreciated.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Welcome to the world of competitive battling, my friend. To help you further your quest to be the best that you can be, check out the Battle Center for more help on learning the ropes of competitive battling and team help. Make sure and take a look at their BC Guidelines & Resources first while you're there. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back