• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need Sword exclusives and Some Trade mons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    Greetings! I'm looking for some Mons in order to complete my pokedex. The ones I need are:
    - Slurpuff
    - Aromatisse
    - Gothitelle
    - Escavalier
    - Trevenant
    - Solrock
    - Galarian Darmanitan
    - Zacian (will trade back/or if you somehow have an extra one lol)

I started playing last week and Shield is my first real Pokemon game outside the ones I played in emulators. I've been trying to complete the pokedex for the past 2 days through Surprise trades. But for some reason, nobody seems to want to let go of the above Mons.

I don't know much about competitive play so I may not have any good Mons to trade you with. If you can just help a guy out, that would be much appreciated. If you're wanting to complete your pokedex, maybe I can help too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    I can help. I have sword and I'm looking for shield exclusives. I don't need to keep them if you don't want to give them up.plus I could use some help with some of the ones that require trades to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    Hello! I already have all the mons above but I'll be glad to help you with the Shield exclusives. I do need help with a couple of trade mons for the isle of armor. Let me get a list of what I need to evolve and items needed, then Give me the list of mons that you need so I can check if I have them. If I don't, then give me a moment to grab them for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    I'm looking for

Gengar (traded)
    Slurpuff (traded)
    Spritzee
    Aromatisse
    Croagunk
    Toxicroak
    Throh
    Solosis ( anyone from this chain really. I can always breed with a Ditto and evolve if needed)
    Sableye
    Treventant
    Oranguru
    Lunatone
    Zamazenta
    Slowking (traded)
    Bulbasaur ( if you have one. If not it's fine. Dont know how I didn't register him but have both evolutions?)
    Heracross
    Skrelp
    Dragalge
    Kingdra (traded)
    And both of porygons evolution (traded)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    I have most of them and all of your traded evolutions are also the ones I need (plus Scizor). As for regular mons, all I need is Pinsir from the Sword dlc.

Give me a sec to sort all my mons and to see if I have all of them in my boxes. If not, I'll go catch them real quick.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    Ok so I can give you the following:

Gengar
    Spritzee
    Croagunk
    Toxicroak
    Throh
    Solosis
    Oranguru
    Lunatone
    Bulbasaur
    Heracross
    Skrelp (don't have dragalge but you can evolve this at 48)

What I'll need back:
    Slurpuff
    Aromatisse
    Sableye
    Trevenant
    Zamazenta

Just to clarify: For the ones you labeled (traded) are you gonna send their pre-evolution and trade back?

What I need on my side:
    Pinsir
    Poliwhirl -> Politoad
    Slowpoke -> Slowking
    Scyther -> Scizor

When you're ready, the code is 1234 4321

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    Still here? I'll be out in a few... if we can't make this trade, I'll just ask another person...

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    Hey sorry, I had to take care of some stuff yesterday, that's why I had to leave. If you're still up for the trades, just tell me and just set a new code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back