• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need the Power Items! Help me please? D;

Years
  • Well, I decided I'm terrible at getting BP. It just takes me too long and takes most of my patience and sanity along with it. xDD;

I'm also looking for a female Elekid/Electabuzz (not holding the item Electrizer, just want one for breeding purposes ^^). If you have a female Electabuzz willing to trade, that's great, saves me the mini trouble of leveling up, but I don't really care. xP
    I also need a lot of other items, but I'll get to that once I open a trading thread. xD;

Power Anklet
    Power Band
    Power Belt
    Power Bracer
    Power Lens
    Power Weight

The bolded ones are the items I still need!
    Anyone willing to help? ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I have egg moved muddy water squartle for another egg moved pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I have a Power Bracer, and i can get you another Power item, do you have an Exp. Share and a Kyogre?

Years
  • @pixlepix, thanks a lot but I don't care much for Muddy Water ^^; Thanks so much for offering though. =)
    @brotlov, I have both but I don't really want to trade my Kyogre. =/
    @alex-zeal, haha I did 14 (double, 2 on 2) battles in a row and got so bored. I got 6 BP ;__; I try, I honestly did, but I'm just too lazy and untalented at battling and slow. xD;

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    dude i could probably get u a squirte an bulbasaur (no egg moves though) and maybne a female elekid

Years
  • @mikeallen123, wow, after looking at your thread I don't think I really have anything that would interest you xD;
    Are you looking after anything specific or something? ^^

edit; @legendary-trio, a female Elekid would be so great! O: What do you want in return if it's possible?

Years
  • @mikeallen123, yeah some people (in this world) are pretty greedy ^^; It's so great that you're not then, thanks a lot! xD
    I have three types of fossils, lemme check, I'll edit this...
    edit; one Dome, one Root, and six Armor Fossils. xD; That's all I have...

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    uuuh....idk.... ill just take anythign but its gonna take a while i gotta breed to get one then i got this tade im doin soo zpl wait ill tell u when im ready.

Years
  • @mikeallen123, sure ^^ My info is in my signature =) When do you want to trade? Is now okay or are you busy and all? ^^

@legendary-trio, don't worry I can wait :P Good luck with your other trade!

mikeallen123

lucario no1 fan :)
    Years
  • i needed that lileep thanks enjoy your item
    ps i had already completed my ev training so i didnt need it:):)

Years
  • No problem, have fun with your new Lileep xD
    Cool, but I regularly do EV training, whether it's for me or others, and doing it without power items is infinitively annoying. Now I can train my Gabite (soon-to-be Garchomp) in Speed easier, thank you! xD

Back