• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR POKEDEX?

ktn

Years
    i need help with a lot of pokemon.need it just for my pokedex i don't need to keep it.i would like artiquno,ho-ho,mewtwo,celibe,

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hrmm. All I'm missing is Shaymin, Arceus, and the 3 Regis (got Gigas in a trade).
    What do you want for them?

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    What are the natures? And what Pokemon are you looking for EV'd? I can probably EV them within a week, thanks to Pokerus.

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Thank god. I only need a couple more pokemon to get national dex tehehehe. Anyways I need these from Sinnoh region.

Numbers:

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
    What are the natures? And what Pokemon are you looking for EV'd? I can probably EV them within a week, thanks to Pokerus.
    natures are naive for registeel lv 100 and regice is lv 50 with careful(might not like regice's name) PM me to know the name.
    a latios and infernape would be nice ev'd pkmn.

Back