• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Need Trade Evos, Eevee Exclusive and Omantye

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Hey, I want to trade for the 4 evolution by trade Hunter for Hunter Gravaler for Gravaler Machoke for Machoke Kadabra for Kadabra.

I want to trade for LG Eevee exclusives Ekans Vulpix Meowth Bellsprout Koffing amd Pimsir
    I have LG Pikachu exclusives to trade

Last i need an Omanyte trade

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2018
    Hi exquisite, I also need to do some trading to fill out my pokedex I have graveler and kadabra ready to do trade backs. Happy to do trade backs for all evolution traders. I also need some help from people in getting eevee version exclusives ; pinsir and ekans are the last for me also need a goldeen. After that it is just omanyte and hitmonchan but I won't be trading hitmonlee or kabuto until I've done the master trainers. Anyway my friend code is: Sw-2009-4568-3116 I live in the UK I'm happy to trade let's go pikachu exclusives or other rarer pokemon, I have a meltan, a bunch of the starters, dratinis that I'm willing to part with. Hit me up

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    I would be intrested in trading for Let's Go Pikachu exclusives and trade evolutions in exchange for Let's Go Eevee exclusives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back