• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need two more for team

Years
  • Hey guys, I just got X a week ago and since I used Y with some of the more powerful pokemon and making the game easy I decided to go a little harder on myself with my team(minus charizard) and I was wondering if you could give me ideas for the last two of my team.

Clauncher
    Jolteon
    Charizard
    Chesnaught

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
  • Florges, Meowstic and Mienshao were all members of my original playthrough team. They aren't your stereo-typical powerhouse pokemon but i really enjoyed using them and found them somewhat of a challenge, especially with Florges being a Fairy-type and Mienshao's high-level evolution (i think it evolves at lv50).

Failing that any of Pangoro, Goodra, Avalugg, Dragalge or Aurorus have also been good choices for me in the past whilst not being too powerful for normal gameplay... hope this helps!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just got X a week ago and since I used Y with some of the more powerful pokemon and making the game easy I decided to go a little harder on myself with my team(minus charizard) and I was wondering if you could give me ideas for the last two of my team.

Clauncher
    Jolteon
    Charizard
    Chesnaught

So you wanna be a little harder on yourself eh? Wellllll... looking at their types, maybe pull in a nice rock type? Liiiiiike gigalith or aurorus. Aurorus if you want a challenge hahah. Soooo many weaknesses.

Orrrr, why not a normal type liiiike Zangoose? It's obtainable pretty early on too. Or Avalugg if you're feeling ballsy.

Years
  • So you wanna be a little harder on yourself eh? Wellllll... looking at their types, maybe pull in a nice rock type? Liiiiiike gigalith or aurorus. Aurorus if you want a challenge hahah. Soooo many weaknesses.

Orrrr, why not a normal type liiiike Zangoose? It's obtainable pretty early on too. Or Avalugg if you're feeling ballsy.

I actually uses Aurorus my last play through and it was such a powerhouse. I might find a nice rock type to fill in. And maybe a normal type.

Back