• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen NEED URGENT HELP ON LEAFGREEN

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
    I have only level 50 legendary birds and 66 chrizard, but besides that, I have none over 50. I really want to beat the elite 4 and REALLY want to get to the sevii islands, what is yall's advice?

takaharu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    Leaf Green has the VS Seeker right? If so, use it somewhere with high level trainers in combination with the exp share item attached to one of your low level Pokemon.

That way, when you rebattle some trainers half the experience goes to the Pokemon with Exp. Share.

glasses911

Rise with the FALLEN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    just keep battling the elite four and use the exp. share and your pokemon will rise

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    If you have the VS. Seeker, use it on trainers near the pokemon league, who have strong pokemon. Other then that, just fight pokemon in Victory Road, is the fastest way other then that.

Also: I wouldn't suggest using all caps in your titles, tends to get people to ignore your posts ^^;

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    You should be okay with the E4 where you are...

Zapdos KOs Lorelei really easily (with good electric moves, of course) and Articuno takes down Bruno's Onixes and Lance's dragons with Ice Beam easily (provided you have a couple of Ethers.) Everyone knows Flying Pokemon can handle Fighting well, so you should be okay with Bruno. Lance is easy with Zapdos + Articuno, and your rival should go down quickly too. The Legendary birds have good type coverage, so you should be able to beat them.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Guh X_x Nobody EV Trains these days anymore D:

1) Repeatedly battle trainers of the Elite Four and lose, you'll still gain Experience points.
    2) Repeatedly battle strong opponents with the Vs.Seeker

Summing up, all you need to do is level them up and you'll be fine.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What no one has said yet is that you should be fine (in my opinion) once they're around level 70–80, but you don't need to bother getting them all the way up to 100. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    why dont you make this team?

zapdos lvl65
    Lapras or hitmonlee lvl 60
    charizard lvl 75
    kadabra or alakazam lvl 65
    vileplume lvl 63
    snorlax lvl 68

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I can beat the leafgreen elite four with only a level 55 Chairzard and a 55 articuno

Back