• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Needed help in editing fire red's world map

Go! Squirtle

Squirtle master is here
Years
  • Can someone taught me? How i can edit fire red's world map. I am new in Rom hacking. I read many tutorials but some of them are quite confusing me.
    Tell me or taught me about editing fire red's world map please.I am new in Rom hacking and i just started learning it.I have learned lot of things but i can't able to learn about Rom hacking.So,please help me in editing fire red's world map.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Oozma Kappa
    Years
  • Check out these two tutorials:

Neti's tutorial
    amcolash's tutorial

I learned how to do it from those. Neither one is really entirely complete but they cover each other's gaps. If you use them both you should be able to do it. Also, don't expect to get this one the first try. It's really complicated and it will take lots of time to get it right.

Go! Squirtle

Squirtle master is here
    Years
  • Check out these two tutorials:

Neti's tutorial
    amcolash's tutorial

I learned how to do it from those. Neither one is really entirely complete but they cover each other's gaps. If you use them both you should be able to do it. Also, don't expect to get this one the first try. It's really complicated and it will take lots of time to get it right.

You are great thank you for your help.

Years
  • Hey, any way I could get some help with adding a new map into a hack? Of course I will credit anyone who can help.

Last edited:
    Back