• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

needing pokemon

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    hi. im needing some pokemon i couldn`t get for my team, and are the followin`:
    .adamant bagon(untouched)
    .adamant hitmonlee(untouched)
    .brave beldum (untouched)
    .(neutral nature) shucle (untouched)
    .adamant blazikane (untouched)
    .calm milotic (untouched)

*if u have some of this shiny, its ok

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
    asking for a milotic is rough dude. they're hard to get (catching a feebas is hard) and the berries you need to use are rare. if you want one, you'd need to trade something pretty rare, since they themselves are pretty rare.

i remember a girl saw my milotic when we were trading, and she asked me if i wanted to trade it. two things were wrong with that. 1)she didnt have anything around its level (which was 70 at the time) and she didnt even have anything rare. maybe a uxie but that was it.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Actually, all you have to do is max out its beauty and level it up with a rare candy, so it doesn't affect EV's. However, I doubt you will find an UT blaziken, unless you're okay with someone leveling it up with rare candies so it evolves. I can do the bagon, and beldum, as well as the first evolutions of blaziken, milotic, and hitmonlee, but it will take a while. I don't think I have a brave ditto, and nature breeding can take some time. What do you have to offer for them?

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
    all you have to do is max out its beauty? you're taking away the difficulty. pamtre berries work best but they're hard to get. then you need to plant them to get more, and they bloom after 3 days.

oh, and you dont have to max it out. i did it, and it still evolved even though it wasnt maxed out. it was pretty close, though

Last edited:

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Sorry ceremony, I was talking to supersmashbro93, not you. I was just referring to the fact that you can get a milotic without leveling it up in battle. I'm well aware that its difficult.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Hey man i can get you a bagon and a feebas if you want it untouched yull have to evolve it yourself it you want...What are you offering?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    ya man same i pretty much breed feebas.. lamo:P
    what can you give in return for a UT Feebas?

Back